APM2.8 ArduPilot Flight Controller + 6M GPS + 433Mhz Telemetry + OSD&USB Cable (APM KIT)
APM V2.8.0 description:
- This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
- Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
- V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
- Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
- V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for
six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt dwon. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand
voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry).
It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller :
- Needle:Side Pin
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3
- Max voltage: 16V
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
- Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
- External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.
Ublox NEO 6M GPS Features:
- Built-in compass GPS module
- Main chip: Ublox-6M
- With fast satellite searching speed and high precision
- Compatible with APM serial port and I2C port
- Includes round plastic shell and GPS support
433Mhz 3DR Radio Telemetry version:
- Band: 433MHz
- Power: 100mW
- Low noise filter: no
- Data transmission: Time division duplex hal
- Data encrypt support: no
- Ground communication distance: 300-800m
Mini Rev. 1.1 OSD Description:
- APM has an companion OSD board called Mini OSD. It reads all the MAVLink data in the APM telemetry stream and overlays
it on the video stream if you're using an on-board camera and wireless video transmitter. This is useful if you're flying in First
Person View (FPV) mode or don't want to use a laptop at the field to see your telemetry data in the Mission Planner.
APM Power Module:
- PM function: used for detecting battery voltage and current, flight control board receives these two signals, calculating battery
remaining power, and remaining flying time
- This module has BEC function, can output 5.3V DC, max 3A continuous current, supply stable power for flight control board
- The signal cable connector adopts Japan original connector, making the connection reliable
- The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current
consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V
and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors,
and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- Max input voltage: 28V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- 1 x APM2.8.0 Board with Case
- 1 x Neo-6M GPS module with compass iic
- 1 x Mini Rev. 1.1 OSD
- 1 x Power Module (soldering Free)
- 1 x 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz
- 4 x 3wires Cable
- 1 x Shock Absorber