Solar panel input: 4.4-6V
Maximum charge current: 500 mA
Interface: 2 pin JST connector (or pH 2.0)
Short circuit protection
Continuous charging current up to 500 mA
Battery status indicator (red: charging, green: charging)
Support USB charging (Mini USB connector)
Product size: 40mm*20mm*7mm/1.57*0.78*0.27''
Package size: 80mm*60mm*7mm/3.14*2.36*0.27''
Packing weight: 5g
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1. This is a super mini solar Lipo charger based on a single lithium battery charging management chip CN3065.
2. This Solar charger provide you with the ability to get the most possible power out of your solar panel or other photovoltaic device and into a rechargable LiPo battery.
3. Set-up is easy as well, just plug your solar panel into one side of the Solar charger and your battery into the other and you are good to start charging!
4. The output of the Solar Charger is intended to charge a single polymer lithium ion cell. The load should be connected in parallel with the battery.
5. By default, the Solar charge comes set to a maximum charge current of 500mA with a maximum recommended input of 6V (minimum 4.4V).
6. It's recommended that batteries not be charged at greater than their capacity rating.
1 x Solar Lithium Battery Charging Board Module