Besides the universal power adapter official from Raspberry Pi foundation that comes with interchangeable adaptors, here is another official high quality power adapter from the foundation. And this is in White color:)
Because it does not come with interchangeable main adaptors, it is lower in price, yet it is as solid as rock. According to Plug and Socket, this is Type G adapter that is suitable for:
- Full list here.....
As this is official adapter from Raspberry Pi Foundation, we do recommend it to those wanted to power Raspberry Pi for 24 hours and needed a stable power source. We’ve tested this supply in all kinds of situations, and it’s as solid as a rock; it’ll keep feeding your Pi the steady 2.5A it needs for proper performance.
This output voltage of this adapter is cleverly adjusted to higher level at 5.2V for long cable and high current usage. At low current consumption, the voltage will maintains at 5.2V, and this is acceptable for most 5.0V devices as the high limit is 5.5V. And in the case of high current draw, the voltage will drops across cable (long cable), and the additional 0.2V will compensate the drop. That is perfect!
Besides, the extended length of microB plug is good to power those Raspberry Pi with case:
Note: This is White color adapter, if you prefer Black color adapter, get it from here.
- 1.5m wire length
- Interchangeable heads for different countries
- Short circuit, over current and over voltage protection
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
- 5.2V output, 2.5A max output, perfect for long cable and high ampere usage
- Universal AC power input, 90VAC-264VAC, 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 80.86%
- Come with 1500mm USB MicroB 5 pin
- 1 x 5.1V 2.5A microB Adapter with UK type plug