Black Water Flow Sensor (Sea) YF-S201B Flowmeter G1/2 1-30L/min 5V
Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve bodya water rotorand a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotorrotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
- Load Capacity: ?10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ?80?
- Liquid Temperature: ?120?
- Operating Humidity: 35%~90%RH
- Water Pressure: ?1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25~+ 80?
- Storage Humidity: 25%~95%RH
- CompactEasy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant