CAN Controller Area Network is an abbreviation, is the ISO international standardization serial communication protocol. CAN's performance and reliability has been recognized, and are widely used in industrial automation, marine, medical equipment, industrial equipment and other aspects.
Compared with the traditional 485 bus, CAN bus has many advantages. The MCP2515 CAN Shield uses a CAN controller, TJA1050 CAN transceiver as (similar to 485 in the MAX485 transceiver chip), and provide detailed information and reference library Arduino platform, can be installed directly on the platform between the plates the CAN communications, CAN bus who want to self-study students or engineers, is a good choice.
- fully supports CAN2.0 protocol specification, the maximum transfer rate of 1Mb / s
- 2 which indicate LED
- 2 user buttons
- power, receive, send, interrupt indication LED
- 1 x SUB-D industry standard interfaces
- external expansion interfaces UART and IIC
- High-speed SPI interface speeds up to 10MHz
- Operating voltage: 4.8V - 5.2V
- Working current: approximately 30 mA
- Size: 65 × 53mm
- Net weight: 55 g
- 1PCS*ElecFreaks EF02037 CAN-BUS Shield medium communication speed high reliabilit