Dual battery 18650 Dual Output 3.3V and 5V USB Module charger
- This power bank supply has a built-in lithium battery protection IC with overcurrent, overvoltage, Undervoltage, etc.
- Has type A USB port output and extended the 3V and 5V output ports to facilitate customer needs and use, greatly reducing the problem of fewer ports
- The 4-level LED light shows the remaining energy in the batteries. The default power-on is always working. It needs to be manually turned off.
- 1.8A charging 3A discharge high integration mobile power IC
- PCB size: 99.7 * 48.2 * 21mm (L*W*H)
- Port: Micro USB, Type-C USB
- Input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can be used as charging power input, matching charger 5V1A or above
- Port: USB or expansion port
- Output parameter: 5V/3A or 3V/1A
- Conversion efficiency up to 95% (high conversion rate)
- Working temperature: -20 - 70 °C
- Power Bank
- As UPS for microcontrollers
- Other battery-powered devices
5V output current is rated at 2.2A continuous, support peak at 3A current (not recommended for overload, the module could be damaged easily), the output of the current depends on the quality of the 18650 batteries too!
Note: The connection of the batteries are in parallel. Pay attention to the positive and negative terminals of the batteries when inserting them into the battery holder. Inserting them in the wrong direction can cause the charging chip to be permanently damaged.