ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) Rev1 Development Board WiFi+Bluetooth Ultra-Low Power Consumption Dual Cores ESP-32S Board.
Introduction to programming ESP32 using the Arduino IDE. I’ll show you here how to program an ESP32, with 19-pins on each side, as an Arduino. But also, I’ll show the differences between this type of microcontroller and the Arduino itself. So, in addition to introducing ESP32 using the Arduino IDE, I’ll give you a practical example of how to do a digital reading and digital performance.
- Two independently-controlled CPU cores with adjustable clock frequency, ranging from 80 MHz to 240 MHz
- +19.5 dBm output at the antenna ensures a good physical range
- Classic Bluetooth for legacy connections, also supporting L2CAP, SDP, GAP, SMP, AVDTP, AVCTP, A2DP (SNK) and AVRCP (CT)
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) profiles including L2CAP, GAP, GATT, SMP, and GATT-based profiles like BluFi, SPP-like, etc
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connects to smart phones, broadcasting low-energy beacons for easy detection
- Sleep current is less than 5 μA, making it suitable for battery-powered and wearable-electronics applications
- Integrates 4 MB flash
- Peripherals include capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensor, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I2S and I2C
- Fully certified with integrated antenna and software stacks
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Home automation.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Baby monitor.
- Smart Socket.
- Sensor networks.
- Wi-Fi toys: Counters, toys, Anti-lost device.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Wi-Fi speech recognition device.
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
Integrated 520 KB SRAM.Hybrid Wi-FI & Bluetooth.High level of integration.Ultra-low-power management.4 MB Flash.On-board PCB antenna.
1 x ESP32 Development Board (38 pin)