1. Changed from the original ESP32 module to a separate ESP32 chip.
2. The lithium battery was changed from the original 18650 to a 500MA lithium battery.
3. The charging IC was changed from the original TP5400 to TP4054.
4. The original MICR carrier is changed to TYPE-C.
5. The original normal power supply mode is changed to the button sleep wake-up mode (or the customer makes a timed call. Wake up).
6. The size of the board is 45mm smaller than the previous length, and the width is increased by 2.54MM.
7. Change from the original DHT11 (temperature and humidity sensor) to DHT12.
8. Add part: 1. Added sleep button wake-up function (IO35). 2. Added test soil salt function (CD4060BM+TL034IDR). 3. Added light (BH1750FVI) strength test. 4. Reserved external equipment Expansion (single bus serial port IIC----21~22).