1Set RC Bait Boat Transmitter Receiver Kit Cruise Control System Gyro Driving Straight Remote Controller for DIY Modified Control 500M
1. It must be used with a pair of positive and negative propellers,
2. The servo must control the bait bin.
Read before buying!
1. The remote control or motherboard cannot be matched with other manufacturers. If you repair the nest boat, you must purchase it as a set.
2. The wireless transmitting signal is strong. The distance between the remote control and the control board should be greater than 20cm when in use, otherwise the distance will be too close because the wireless signal will be saturated, and the remote control and the control board cannot be connected.
3. This product only includes remote control + receiving board (main board), customers need to prepare batteries, motors, and hull by themselves.
4. If there is no antenna in your option, please verify that your existing antenna is 2.4Ghz and it is an IPX interface.
5. Try to choose regular brands for batteries, DC motors, and steering gears, and don't choose inferior products. The battery protection board current must be large enough, otherwise the battery protection will be shut off due to the instantaneous current of the motor starting. Inferior servos may become stuck and unable to rotate, and inferior DC motors may experience abnormal brush wear and rotation.
With cruise control, gyroscope, straight-line driving, adjustable speed, high power 10A, remote control for a long distance of 500 meters.
The battery recommends a 7.4V rechargeable battery. The motors can be 390, 380, etc. motors, but high-speed motors with a working current greater than 10A are not recommended.
Factors that easily cause the motherboard to burn:
1. Use a high-voltage and high-rate battery (such as 12V) and drive a high-speed and high-power motor (load current is greater than 8A), which may cause the motherboard to burn out due to overpower or overheating;
2. When using a high-voltage high-rate battery to drive a high-power motor, quickly move the handle back and forth to switch the motor forward and reverse, causing the overcurrent and overheating of the motherboard to burn;
3. The motor is blocked or the motor wire is short-circuited.
4. The positive and negative poles are reversed when modifying or welding the power cord.
5. The input voltage exceeds the maximum withstand voltage.
1. High power, can drive 390, 380, and other common motors, basically suitable for all bait boats.
2. The built-in gyroscope can travel in a straight line automatically, and is not affected by the yaw caused by water flow, wind resistance, and the consistency of the motor hull.
3. Constant speed cruise function, simple and convenient operation, no need to keep moving the handle.
4. Unique calibration mode: gyroscope zero point calibration, gyroscope sensitivity adjustment, steering gear angle selection.
5. The angle of the steering gear can be set, and it can be used to control single or double compartments.
6. Conveniently replace the mainstream nesting boats on the market with their own remote control kits, which can be used as repair parts, DIY bait boats, and traditional bait boats (without gyroscope) upgrades.
1. Adapter battery for receiving board-6V, 7.2V, 7.4V, 11.1V, 12V lithium battery pack.Do not use dry batteries. The poor current output capacity of dry batteries will cause the motor to fail to start; the maximum withstand voltage is 15V.
2. The receiving board is adapted to motors-380, 390, 550, 775 and other motors.
The maximum output current of each channel of the receiving board motor driver is about 10A, which can drive small and medium-sized motors with a load current of less than 10A, and the motor locked-rotor current is preferably less than 10A.
Due to the large number of motor types and manufacturers, even the same type of motor, the drive current is different, and factors such as power supply voltage, battery protection board, load size, motor locked-rotor current and other factors will affect the final current, so it is best to actually measure it when using it. Use the motor parameters again, do not burn the main board due to the motor mismatch.
3. Motor interface: single channel rated current 10A, peak current 22A.
4. LED light interface: the voltage is the same as the battery voltage, it cannot be directly connected to the LED lamp beads, and the LED needs to be connected in series with a resistance of about 200 ohms. If multiple LEDs are used together, it is recommended to connect them in series and connect them in parallel. Two LEDs can also be connected in series, but no more than two LEDs can be connected in series, otherwise, multiple LEDs will not light up after partial pressure.
5. Servo interface: all commonly used steering gears (such as 995)
6. Remote control channel-front, rear, left and right directions, LED light control, constant speed cruise, left bait bin, right bait bin, constant speed cruise speed increase and decrease. (Speed cannot be adjusted)
Remote control distance-500 meters.
7. The power consumption of the remote control-25mA.
8.Weight-receiving board 25g, remote control 175g,
To turn off the remote controller, first press and hole the cruise control button, and turn on the remote controller switch at the same time. The remote controller indicator flashes to enter the code matching mode, at this time, the reciever board is powered on again, the indicator light becomes steady on, the code matching is completed. If the receiver board is not re-powered on and code matching with the remote controller within 20 seconds, the remote controller automatically exit the code matching mode.
Not including other items showing in the pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The remote control is plugged into the battery, and the remote control light is off
Answer: The battery is plugged in reversely; or the battery is out of power.
2. Insert the battery into the receiving board, the indicator light is off
Answer: The switch is not installed or the switch is not turned on; the battery is out of power; the positive and negative line sequence of the battery interface and the receiver interface are reversed;
3. The receiving board and the remote control cannot be coded, and the receiving board indicator light keeps flashing
Answer: The distance between the remote control and the receiving board is too close, causing the wireless signal to saturate; the code needs to be re-coded.
4. Push any handle, the indicator light of the receiving board will go off once, the motor cannot rotate or can only drive one motor
Answer: The receiving board battery is out of power, or the battery cannot output high current and cannot drive the motor. Please do not use dry batteries or expired batteries.
5. When the remote control ship is accelerating or turning, the receiving board is powered off, and the battery needs to be re-plugged.
Answer: The current of the battery protection board is too small, so you need to replace a high-current battery or protection board.
6. The motor or hull is out of control and rotates randomly.
Answer: The motherboard may be immersed in water, please pay attention to waterproofing.
7. When controlling the nesting, the steering gear cannot be turned
Answer: The steering gear is stuck inside, please use a regular brand steering gear
8. The lighting lamp is especially bright after being connected, and it will not light up
Answer: There is no current limiting resistor in series, and the lamp burns out
9. The lighting LED does not light up
Answer: The positive and negative poles are connected reversely, or multiple lights are connected in series, which causes the LED to be insufficient to light up after the partial pressure.
10. Just insert the battery, the motherboard burns out
Answer: The battery voltage exceeds 15V, or the positive and negative plugs of the receiving board are welded reversely, and the MOS tube has been burned.
11. The receiving board is short-circuited or one motor does not rotate, or one motor cannot rotate in one direction
Answer: A mos tube has been burned
1 x Remote Control
1 x Receiver Board