Material: Plastic Handle
Temperature Range: 220 - 450
Input Voltage: 220V
Heating Type: Internal Heating
How to Solder:
1. File off any dirt, rust or paint on the part you want to solder.
2. Heat the part with the soldering iron.
3. Apply resin based solder to the part and melt it with the soldering iron. (Note: When using non resin based solder, be sure to apply a solder paste to the part before applying the solder.)
4. Wait for the solder to cool and harden before moving the soldered part.
1. Handle the heated soldering iron with extreme care, as the high temperature of the iron can cause fires or painful burns.
2. The first time you use the soldering iron, it may smoke slightly as the heating elements dries out. This is normal and should only last for approx. 10 minutes.
3. Never file the specially plated tip.
- 20W, 25W, 30W and 40W models: Radio controls, hobbies and crafts, small electrical parts.
- 60W: Household electrical appliances, capacitors, etc.
Place of Application:
Electronics Work, Household Welding
Product Weight: 98 G / 3.46 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H): 290*75*30 MM / 11.42*2.95*1.18 Inches
Package Weight: 90.0 G / 3.17 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H): 290*75*30 MM / 11.42*2.95*1.18 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
1 x 60W 220V Soldering Iron