The 40kHz 16mm ultrasonic sensor can detect objects in a certain area and gives the distance value between the sensor and the object. The sensor has an operating frequency of 40 KHz. 40 KHz signals propagate as sound waves in the direction of the target, and the reflected waves are detected by the sensor. Then, the distance measurement is made by calculating the time elapsed between the sent signal and the received signals.
- Nominal frequency (KHz): 40KHz
- Emission sound pressure at10V (0dB = 0.02mPa): ≥110dB
- Receiver sensitivity at40KHz (0dB = V / ubar): ≥-75dB
- Capacitance at1KHz, <1V (PF): 1800 ± 30%
- The part with T is the Transmitter; the part with R is Receiver.
Split Ultrasonic Sensor Uses:
Split Ultrasonic Sensor Advantages:
The ultrasonic sensor measures the water level that is not in contact with the medium to be measured. This is the biggest advantage of ultrasonic sensors. Therefore, the lifetime of the ultrasonic sensor will be much more durable than direct contact sensors.
Easy to install.
Response time is fast.
The distance is adjustable.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 80V
- Sensitivity: Min. -65dB
- Nominal Frequency: 40kHz±1kHz
- Usage Method: Transmitter/receiver
- SPL: 114dB
- Orientation: 80°C
- Static Capacitance: 2200pF
- Detectable Range: 0.2~18m
- Operating Temperature: -20~ +70℃
- Weight: 2.31g
- Diameter: 16mm
- Outer Body: Aluminum
1 x Ultrasonic Transmitters Probes
1 x Ultrasonic Receivers Probes