ESP32 With OLED Wemos WiFi + Bluetooth (BLE)
ESP32 is highly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applications with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
- The main control chip using ESP-WROOM-32, Tensilica LX6 dual core processor, clocked at 240MHz,
- computing capacity of up to 600DMIPS, 520 SRAM, 802.11 KB chip b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband,
- and LWIP protocol stack, Bluetooth (Bluetooth dual-mode integrated traditional and BLE low-power Bluetooth).
- On-board 4 Mt bytes (32 Mt bit) , Flash, and Wi-Fi antennas.
- 0.96 inch White OLED display.
- CP2102 USB to serial chip, perfect support for Arduino development environment
- Lithium battery charging circuit and interface,
- Add I2C expansion port with lithium battery charging and discharging function, easy to add GY module, such as GY21, BME280, can be powered by 3.7V lithium battery.
1 x ESP32 with OLED Module
2 x Pin header