SIM808 module is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization.
The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
- Send a text message in Chinese.
- Send a text message in English.
- Specified calls, automatically hang up after 1 minute.
- Seceived a specified text messages, control LED open circuit.
- Detection module registered to the network, send the message until read a SIM card.
- Connect to the specified server and send the specified data by GPRS.
- Provide information of dormant power consumption at about 10 MA.
فيديو تعليمي لكيفية التعامل مع هذا الموديول بالتفصيل
- PCB size: 53 mm X 48mm X 1.6mm
- Voltage Input: 5-18V
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Low power consumption, 10mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- AT command operation, can support SMS, phone, GPRS data, GPS data is automatically output, embedded TCP protocol to support transparent mode and command mode, supports HTTP protocol to support DTMF decoding, support MMS, support recording function, etc.
- Standard SIM Card
We have three Arduino Codes for GSM sim808
1. GSM Calling
2. Sending SMS
3. Receive SMS