Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
The Rii i8+ is an ultra slim mini wireless keyboard with central touchpad. This is the latest version, with backlit LED, rechargable li-ion battery and ultra-comfortable silicone back. It also features a handy D-pad, perfect for media center use!
The Rii i8+ makes commanding XBMC and traversing the Raspberry Pi console a breeze. The keyboard is soft-touch with excellent tactile feedback (not the type that gets stuck!), so it's both comfortable and intuitive to type on. The mousepad is sensitive enough to control across large resolutions, but not so sensitive that you need a pin to aim it. It's also positioned so you won't accidently brush it when you're typing.
- 92 keys, 2.4Ghz wireless Keyboard with Touchpad.
- Touchpad DPI adjustable functions.
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- LED backlit keyboard
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Auto sleep and auto wake mode.
- The Ergonomically handheld design is easy to carry and operate.
- Build-in removable rechargable Li-ion battery that has longer standby time.
- Maimum operating range: 10 meters
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Layout: UK
- Channel: 78
- TX Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion battery
- 1 * Wireless keyboard
- 1 * User manual